Top 10 Reasons to Choose the Stryde Retirement Program
Updated: Sep 14, 2018
Do you have a clear exit strategy? 87% of Businesses will never be sold.
1. PERSONAL GUARANTY EXCLUSIONS The Stryde Retirement Program typically requires no personal guarantee, relying instead on collateral within the product funded, the business assets and, when necessary, outside collateral.*
2. EXPERTISE Together with our sister companies we have over 175 years of combined insurance/banking knowledge and over 15 years of direct experience structuring lending strategies to meet the personal and professional planning needs of business owners, medical professionals, medium-to-high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs.
3. LOAN SERVICING FLEXIBILITY The Stryde Retirement Program offers clients the ability to make interest payments on a current basis or to switch from one payment style to another one time with no refinance fees. *
4. NO RECURRING, TRUST OR LEGAL FEES Generally, there are no annual origination, maintenance, trust or legal fees required to set up a Stryde Retirement Program solution.
5. 48 HOURS TO A PRELIMINARY OFFER In most circumstances, upon receipt of the completed loan underwriting form, we can provide your client with a rate offer (or a firm offer with complete financials) in as little as 2 business days.
6. HIGHLY COMPETITIVE RATES Variable, floored, fixed and custom rate options are all available with our programs. Loan terms extend to 10 years and loans in good standing may be renewed with no additional underwriting.
7. STREAMLINED ANNUAL REVIEW (no follow-up underwriting) A comprehensive annual review and update of your client’s plan is conducted, without additional underwriting.
8. FINANCING OF EXISTING POLICIES OR REFINANCING OF LOANS FROM OTHER LENDERS We can refinance existing loans or provide financing for in-force policies.
9. BROAD RANGE OF CARRIERS ACCEPTED We work with a large pool of top-rated carriers which makes finding the right product for your clients’ needs easier.
10. PERSONALIZED VARIABLE LOAN SIZES Loan sizes can range from a minimum initial premium of $50,000 in first year funding to an uncapped maximum customized to the needs of any client.
*Trust based loans will typically require a personal guaranty